Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter & some fashion

HAPPY EASTER! 

(again)

 

I hope you all have a smashing day and it ends with you all in a chocolate coma! :-) If you're religious, rejoice in the risen Christ etc. :-)

I'm not a HUGE chocolate person, but I do like some and today I will hopefully take the mick and eat myself up a dress size! :p 

I will also be enjoying myself with my AMAZING limited edition monochrome Dr Martens that I bought myself last year- I just have to share them with you because they make me very happy! :-)


They'd go really nicely with this vintage jacket I picked up last week!

Anyways, this is somehow turning into a fashion post (oops!) so I'll end it here! I hope you like it- my sense of fashion IS a bit quirky xD but I like to wear a little bit of everything... :-)

'Till next time!

Love,

Dee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment