Wednesday 28 August 2013

Infidelity, backstabbing & lies.

If you're not happy, leave. Don't be fucking greedy.

I don't understand why someone would cheat on their partner in a relationship... They've trusted you completley and you've gone and betrayed that trust. In some cases they trust you with something as precious as their body, secrets only to have someone throw it all in their face by going with someone else or spreading shit then going back to you hoping not to get caught.

All the while you're missing out on someone that really likes you... It's disgusting! Having a partner cheat on you is something that can destroy you mentally and ruin your future relationships for life, it makes some even too hurt to love again. Why do you think people get paranoid and overly jealous? Behind every paranoid and insecure person is an arsehole (or several arseholes) that made them that way.

It's sad how of late it's becoming more and more common, just this week I've heard it happen to two of my friends. WTF. It's really, really pissed me off because no one deserves that, they should be able to trust and love their partners and have that in return but they can't and they did nothing wrong but pick the wrong person.

Honestly, I found out the most recent one some hours ago and I'm still annoyed - it's not even my partner, but I hurt when my friends do. It's just so, so unnecessary and I want to fucking clobber the idiot, however, a) they're not close enough for me to and b) It won't solve anything. I just wish they knew how much it hurt before they did what they did.

If only in general people understood how much things they do can hurt and destroy someone mentally for a long, long time. Words and actions from years ago can still haunt a person till this day, and maybe till the day they die, so why do that to someone? What if it was you? Your mother? Your sibling? Your child?

It's not right, and you shouldn't mess around with people's emotions... Realise people get hurt and those scars never ever really fade.

It's not hard to be faithful if you love someone, and if you don't love someone, don't use them, just walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment