Wednesday 18 December 2013

I don't understand.
I do not understand.
How can it be, that somebody who owes their fortunate position & place today to tenaciously following their dreams be too afraid to follow another big dream of theirs?
Can you not feel the same yearning & will to make it happen, that same drive? You're not working as hard for it and you're letting it pass you by.
Do you not want it enough?
Is something wrong with you, or your dream?
Maybe your love for it isn't big enough.


I send you love & wish you well regardless. I guess it must be heartbreaking to not follow what your heart & gut is saying for whatever reason. You must be tormented and need love more than ever so I'm sending it to you in abundance, and healing.

Do the right thing.

-Love Dalanda

❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment