Monday 14 September 2015


Please remember this, especially when loved ones or people you love/ people you are close to hurt you. Don't accept it as okay of course, but know that they're entitled to behave the way they do even if it hurts you- maybe it's to work on themselves, or maybe they just can't or don't want to be there and they're allowed to deicde that because it's their life. No one is really obligated to you. Some ties are implicit but at the end of the day people are all selfish to some degree or another. Just because someone should do something doesn't mean they have to, or they're going to. 

Whether it's right or wrong is debatable and I can't tell you the answer because it is a matter of opinion, and everyone is entitled to one- no matter how flawed. I could tell you what I think but I'd be here for a while and my head isn't in the right place for me to write it all up. Perhaps I will one day, or if you see me on the street ask and I'll tell you because deep conversations are the best, haha!

Anyways, what I do know is that whether someone is hurting or healing you, pray for them anyways. If you don't pray wish them the best because no matter what you do you don't have control over people's actions and behaviours. You can't make someone act a certain way or do the right/wrong thing. It's up to them- which is a useful thing to remember... 

People are always conscious of their actions so don't take bullshit excuses. If they don't think before they act then that's another problem in itself but in life we make choices. These choices are important as they impact ourselves and others and we have to try and make the right ones. People say it's hard but I don't think so because the best and right answer will always be shown to you, or you'll feel a certain way about it. It's more whether you listen to what is right or wrong. Some people find being morally correct harder than others and that's life. 

Just keep trying... Even if you're really fucking sad, or scared, or lonely. Just try. I believe in all of you and I know that there is good in every single soul whether it's visible or not. 

I'll leave you with Psalm 91. I don't read the bible in my spare time anymore, I only really read parts when I was studying it but this passage kept coming up so it must be important to me. I thought I'd share it because I think maybe you'll like it to. You don't have to be religious to appreciate the text, at the end of the day God is for everyone, and especially those that seek Him. 


I put a box around a part that resonated with me a lot because it's a reminder that we aren't alone when we suffer. Even if physically people aren't there so when people do leave you and they do hurt you- because it's life and they will so just remember that you are never truly alone. It's just not all company that you can physically see. 

Look after yourself, have a nice week. 

Love ya,

-Dalanda 
xoxoxoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment