Monday 20 May 2013


So, much to the amusment of Rub (rubinadaily.blogspot.co.uk) I pulled a muscle in my bicep... COMBING MY HAIR. ¬______________¬

I told her expecting some kind of sympathy and a remedy, but I just got 'HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA' I'll remember that the next time she gets a stupid injury (judging by the height of the heels she wears on, I shouldn't have to wait too long). Or maybe I'll get lucky and she'll walk into a glass door again.

So basically my hair is now semi stuck like this and it hurts like a bitch to bend my arm to comb my hair and I may aswell forget about make up! xD FML, I'm not going out today.

I have to wait till my mum gets back so that she can laugh at me worse than Rub and fix it. PRAY FOR MY ARM! Dx

 I've massaged it and it feels a little better NO THANKS TO GUPI! ¬_¬







No comments:

Post a Comment