Friday 27 September 2013

I give up with hair-clips... ¬_¬ (or whatever the hell this thing is called)


Note how this clip stands like 4 inches away from my head and it hardly contains my hair.... The guy was like yeaaaaahhhhh if you have thick hair, you can totally use this!! ... Umm, evidently not! (I won't show you how stupid I look from the front)

I'm glad I've kept my hair natural but it's a real pain sometimes, the amount of hair accesories (and combs) I've broken or simply don't fit on my hair is ridiculous. And my hair is so thick that if I don't straighten it, it won't actually fit into a hairband... (yes, that's my hair straightened ¬_¬) my hair hardly ever looks neat

And so many other things, but I go on about my hair a lot here, so I should probably stop now I'm sure you're all bored of it, lol. It could be worse and it's better to have too thick than too thin hair so I guess I'm grateful for that.

If any of you happen to know any hair products/accesories that would actually work on my hair please let me know on my ask or twitter as I'm getting pretty bored of just hair bands (most of which snap or stretch out so if you know a good hair band brand (without metal) please also let me know!)

Anyways,

:-* :-*

-Dalanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment