Wednesday 22 October 2014

 “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Don't allow yourself to be ruled by fear of any kind. Don't give up on anything you want ever... Believe... Now is the time to make your deepest, most intimate dreams come true- if you want it enough. 

Now is not the end, it is the beginning. Do not let yourself fall, even when you have trust in nothing else... 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dalanda! I've been away a lil while, had some problems and then I was working on my author blog. I hope you're okay!

    I really like this post. I've had a lot of irrational fears lately. I'm.... working on them. (getting rid of them is easier said than done.)

    ReplyDelete