Saturday 1 November 2014


Okay, so this was Bill Kaulitz's (lead singer of Tokio Hotel) costume for Halloween. 


So creepy! And the hair looks like mine after I comb it out for the day xD

Anyways my friend sent me this and I am literally laughing tears. 



HAHAHAHAHAHA, they photoshopped the face into all his pictures. The one with his dog T______T. I can't even!! I had to share this because it's the best Halloween picture I've seen period. 

I hope you guys had a great & safe Halloween!! 

This was me in case you were wondering (not quite as good as Bill, but I was lazy this year) 

And I went to a late night showing of Ouiji with my friend- I'm visiting her at the moment. I had a good time but the film was shit. Don't bother seeing it. 



Fuck, I make the most beautiful facial expressions. 

Take care guys, love you!!

-Dalanda 
Xoxoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment