Wednesday 13 January 2016

I'm so cold, I can't sleep and I'm shaking. It's so annoying that the boiler broke today! T_T 

I can shower, but that's it. Hopefully someone comes tomorrow before I turn into a blithering wreck. 

On the plus side I found an old phone I had, but the front cam is bad- I can appreciate how far Apple have come! The first picture doesn't have a filter, but it looks reddish for some reason xD



Can you tell how tired and done I am? xD I would have taken a proper picture, but I didn't want to move from my nest. Also, being tired and not very photogenic doesn't help xD as I've said before, I can't lie and pretend to always have make-up on because more often than not I don't- Sleep is usually the winner. I'm the queen of five more minutes, and hitting that snooze button unless I really have to get up. 

But tangent and omgimsobloodycold face aside, at least I can be safer when I go out, yay! Technology does have its upsides ^^

I'm really hoping for a better day today, fingers crossed! 

I'm hoping for a great day for you all too, as always. 

Love,

-Dalanda
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment