Monday 11 January 2016



One of my favourite fellow Londoners :-( 

My prayers are with his family, his youngest daughter was only 15. 

If you want me, I'll be watching Labyrinth... *_*

I'll write properly about Mr Bowie/Stardust/Jones later.

Take care of yourselves and remember not to take this life for granted, it's of course sad David's passed on, but my- what a life he's had! What a huge number of people he's influenced, inspired and moved. We won't all be superstars and we're not meant to, but we can make big impacts in our lives and the lives of others- you don't always have to change the world, changing someone else's world and how they see it is just as important. You could inspire, or be the next Bowie, poet, teacher, artist, nurse etc of our generation.


Believe in yourself, believe in your dreams and follow them with love, faith and intuition. Your heart will help carry you through if you stop and just listen...

Love,
-Dalanda
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment