Friday 19 August 2016

The stages of trying out a new bubble tea flavour

I didn't even realise I was being documented at the time, but I saw the genuine reactions after and thought they were quite funny. I didn't realise how responsive my face is to taste

1) tea coma 

2) taste analysis/ wondering why I'm being stared at 

3) realising the jelly that didn't compliment the flavour very much. 

4) resolving to trust my own choices in the near future

5) going for light instead (I took this one myself :P)


Overall it was satisfactory. Rose flavoured bubble tea is quite yummy though! I would recommend that; I would also recommend light in all ways! I've found that in the dark, and mistrust of the light we make fools of ourselves.  

God bless, 

-Dalanda
xo








No comments:

Post a Comment