Friday 25 October 2013

I don't think someone will totally love and accept me for who or what I am.

But I can't change and I won't, even if that means that I'll spend my life having no one understand me, or care to. I shan't sacrifice who I truly am.

If they did, they're gone, or they never stuck around long enough to find out who I truly am... Too many excuses- crap ones at that as I believe if you truly want to do something, you'll find a way and if not... an excuse. Heck, some even make excuses for their excuses and they wait... but for what? There's no such thing as a right time for anything because you just have to do it. But if you don't it's cause you don't want to, and you think maybe something might not be right with what you see, but you watch and do nothing; which to me makes no sense... I mean do something or just leave me be. I won't be around forever for you.

I can watch things through jaded eyes for the rest of my life, and somehow... I just feel really apathetic about it. I have to. Where's my other option?

Whatever that doesn't matter, I'll spread love regardless of how I feel inside. I have to, no one else should feel like this and I'll be glad to spend my life making sure that's the case too.

No comments:

Post a Comment