Tuesday 19 November 2013



Nothing and nobody's perfect- and that really doesn't matter. All that matters is that the love is real and they'll be there. Focus on being the best for you, not for something or someone else and if you can't change something, change your attitude towards it instead and let go. Holding on to something that no longer serves you any purpose will only hurt you so act on it if you can-try and get the courage to or try and move on.

I'm praying for all of you!

Love, light and bright blessings always and forever,

Your Dalanda :-) xxx

P.S- If you want to talk to me, you're more than welcome to on my social networks that are on the bio over there------->
A few people have spoken to me about my blog which is lovely to see, and if you ever wanted to say hi or anything you're more than welcome to, I promise I'll be kind! I'm not mean or unapproachable and I won't ever judge you, laugh at you or anything (unless you've done something funny or crazy- in which case we can laugh together!) so don't be scared- a stranger is just a new friend that you haven't met yet! ;-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment