Tuesday 19 November 2013

Stronghold

A little gospel for you

Stronghold

This song is by Edwin Fawcett, he's a great guy, I'm a member of a choir he runs (if you remember the Christmas pictures I posted of a choir thing, or the pictures I posted when we sang in Brixton academy to embarass my friend) those were from his Gospel choir which is great fun to do! I think we'll be reuiniting again soon for Christmas and recording some stuff for a CD or something... It's great doing stuff like this for lesiure because I love it, I don't plan to make a career of it or anything, but it's a hobby that's good for the soul.


It's funny, I remeber singing this song in a mass, but that's another story for another time (or possibly never)

Anyways, goodnight and I hope you enjoy this song, I love it and it carries many memories!

Love,

Dalanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment