Thursday 26 March 2015

Gotta love a nude lip!

Whoops, I thought this uploaded before but there was an error...

Those of you that know me or have been following my blog or Instagram for some time will know my love for dark lipsticks. Or actually, lipsticks in general. I love me a good lippy! ;-) 

I decided to wear a nude just to change things up a little bit. I do own other colour lipsticks I just hardly wear them on ha haha. It is also quite difficult to find a nude that would complement my skintone... I mean, they claim these lipsticks are the colour of skin, but I have not seen many people of that colour and I am sure as hell not beigy pink... But that's beside the point...


This isn't exactly nude, but it's the closest I'll probably get considering my skin tone. I hope you like it! I think I do :-)


These are the products I used.
Mac- Verve and I'm unsure of the shade of the Rimmel gloss so the photo shows the bottom. 

Have a nice day! All the best :-)

-Dalanda 

Xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment