Sunday 29 March 2015

My dear,

Since fate and the stars aligned, 
And brought you by my side
I laughed, I learned,
I loved. 
Truly you were a gift from above...

Though earth is a cruel & hard place,
You stayed & remained a saving grace.
A bond so strong, that I know still carries on...

Rippling through humanity,
You touched the souls of many. 
A presence & a heart that loves so strong,
I guess you couldn't be out here for too long and still, you showed me...

The lie in forever. 
The dark side of faith. 
The cruel hands of time,
All when the dark bells chimed
For you. 

Still. 
Soft paradise. 
Sweetly resting. 
Bathing in iridescent golden light...
Free. 

Free from all the strife, worry, pain, 
and dazzling hope you left behind,
In search of better days. 
You won't have to fight anymore,
They can't get to where you are. 
I promise. 
 
My struggle is for you. 
I fight alone with my weary heart that remains true,
Although things crumble about me. 
Just make sure fate gives me another chance. 
But now, I ask that you rest.
Save yourself for once. 
And I?

I'll think of you always. 
I'll pray for you always. 
I'll keep watch till we meet again. 
But until that day- and I pray it be soon,
See you in my dreams...

All my love,

- Dalanda 




No comments:

Post a Comment