Thursday 21 May 2015









Don't turn your back on yourself and those dear to your heart. I felt guided to share some of these so I hope they resonate with you or someone you can pass the info on to on some level- as is with everything I post. 

Hopefully it helps, I wish I could do more for everyone but all I can do is guide... I can't force you to be a better version or the best possible version of yourself. Only you can do that if/when you decide you're tired of the way life is now and you want more, or maybe when you realise that the yearning deep within you can't be sated by anything you can buy or earn. Or maybe even when you learn to stop trying to convince yourself that feelings are irrational and you can go on being a zombie, living in a jaded haze (as I mentioned before in a previous post- again I'll write more on this when I'm less busy) neglecting wherever or whatever your gut tells you.

It's dangerous. We all want to numb the pain but the only way we can do it is by dealing with it head on and that's it. I think it's pretty safe to say that we are most scared of the things that have already happened to us so I guess that should give us courage, we have felt it, suffered it and survived and we can do it better next time. Our pain will make us stronger, and wiser. Refuse to be a victim, be a victor. Life will hit you and you must jump back and learn how to duck from the blows better next time. (You can tell its past five in the morning when the analogies come out, lol)

Take baby steps, heck crawl if you need to! Just don't do nothing. Your dreams are waiting for you, life is waiting, reality is waiting. There are lessons to be learned, so let the light side of you out to play! Don't stay in the dark or try and glamourise the negativity in the world or inner turmoil. Fix it instead, it's no fun in the dark... That's were all the pain is. The thing you so desperately want to hide from and avoid, so how do you expect to feel good if you're waiting to do so through dancing in the dark?

Take care,

-Dalanda 
Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment