Friday 15 May 2015



Sorry I haven't written that I promised post, I didn't forget- I was with this little man :-) 

He loves me :3

Sorry! I mean I'm sure you weren't holding your breath but I said I would do it today and I didn't and I don't like to be inconsistent or rude... I'm just not with my laptop now. 

Take care of yourself: eat properly, sleep well, and don't drink too much- or do anything bad for you in excess. You need to try and stay healthy because there is so much int the world to enjoy If there is not many now, there willI be in the future providing you take care of yourself in this present... I am sending you lots of love, hugs, happiness & rainbow glittering clouds that float you towards all the most beautiful dreams you have. 

Keep me in your thoughts, I'm still under a lot of pressure! Thank you, I hope you're having fun :-)

-Dalanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment