Sunday 11 May 2014




In the UK, Mother's Day was in March this year so we aren't celebrating it now, but the rest of the world is so happy birthday to you mothers out there & fathers that have to be mothers too to their children. Please don't forget our girls who's mothers don't get to see them this Mother's Day and they don't even know where they went. 

I'm not Nigerian, I'm not related to these girls directly, but they are all part of our race- the human race, and they are my sisters and friends of earth so join me in raising awareness & praying for their safe arrival, families & also their perpetrators so they realise that what they're doing is wrong and not what was intended to be. God teaches love & tolerance, not extremism & hate crimes. 

I'll keep you in my prayers tonight too, every single one of you. 

Love,

-Dalanda

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment