Saturday 17 May 2014

Review: Liz Earle Signature lip colour in Maple #17

I don't usually review products much here, but a friend of mine recommended I do, and I may launch a seperate blog to review things etc I'm not too sure, I'll see after mid June...

On to the review...

The packaging for this lip profuct is fairly bog-standard, nothing to rave about and to me felt a bit light and cheap as the plastic itself felt less sturdy than other cheaper lipsticks I've tried (this was £14) however the design of the packaging and container was quite sleek and the black on white writing reminded me a bit of Chanel's packaging. 


The actual product 



I really like the product, I'd say it's more like a gloss & it adds a nice iridescent shimmer to the lips without really changing the colour (unless of course, you go for one of the coloured varieties) but it's quite subtle and nice, like a gloss with a bit of je ne sais quoi. 

Final verdict: 
It's nice, pretty on the lips but fairly boring, if I was to repurchase it, it would probably be another colour for a bit more oomph as it is more or less a glorified gloss by itself in this shade, but I'd recommend it if you want something simple & subtle . 

I hope this was helpful,

-Dalanda

Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment