Friday 23 May 2014

I've not written a proper post in some time. I know this is long, but I feel like it's important... 


This is so true. You've always got to think before you act and speak in LOVE, not spite, meanness or hatred. 

It can feel good for you to knock people down & establish your power but that's a sign of weakness & not strength. You can never truly build yourself up if all you do is knock down yourself & others. It feels so much better to be kind, loving & warm to everyone you meet because then you'll be happier inside & you can help them heal. If you're sad or hurt,all you need is comfort & kindness. You don't know what battles people are facing so you need to always be kind. Be a light. 
Don't be cold, warmth isn't a sign of weakness, in fact coldness is because it shows you're scared to be kind & open your heart up. You can be kind & open your heart up without being vulnerable. 

 As I always say, if you feel a lot of love in your heart for something/oneit's for a reason- they need it so don't be scared to share it, just go ahead & help love find a way. Help build them up. (I get this message a lot so I guess it's important)

This leads me nicely on to my next point. You can destroy confidence in what you say as aforementioned  but  also what you don't say & don't do. 

Whether we like to admit to it or not, in some way or another everyone seeks some kind of approval or recognition. Since we were children, we wanted our mummies to tell us "well done!" Or we loved it when we got a certificate or sticker from the teacher from being good & everyone wanted it! 

We try to gain the approval of those that matter to us & we those care about. Unfortunately, those people may not be interested in being kind or in appreciating you, talking to you and praising you for your efforts. This can- and does destroy confidence & ultimately lead to vulnerability because person A is seeking the recognition of person B, but B doesn't recognise, or recognises but doesn't praise or appreciate the efforts of A. So what happens? A tries harder & harder to please & gain concrete approval from B. 

It ends up with A just doing everything to please B to get this approval which B never gives. Imagine how your confidence would be if you tried your damnedest & it went unrecognised?  That project that you work/ed really hard on, and put loads of time in, imagine if no one appreciated it. You can be successful but if that one person doesn't appreciate & praise you, it feels like nothing. 

People try & shrug it off but it still hurts. We all try, and if you're trying for something, for someone you want it to be recognised. 

Please don't be person B. Person B hurts people, consciously or not. You should never be ashamed or afraid to spread love nor should you assume that it's ever not needed. Love is always needed. 
(If you've been reading my blog you'll know I believe love is the core of everyone & everything we need. We came in love, we were created by love & it's the only thing that really moves us, love in all it's form, passion, lust, even hatred is from love as it's when love goes wrong... In order to hate, you must have first loved)

However, you should be ashamed if you're not sharing the love & being kind to everyone not just the privileged few and behaviour like that is why the world is so cruel. People are 'kind' in order to make the right friends & join the right cliques.  You should be ashamed if you are not honest with your emotions & you feel something strongly in your heart & you turn your back on it. Shame on you. Of course if you don't try you'll have zero chance. And I promise you, with my hand on my heart that if you turn your back on  anything or anyone that moves you, you will cause huge damage. To you & others. Huge, I swear to you, because you know holding back & numbing makes you unhappy etc & eventually, as you're a human and there's only so much you can take, you'll have a breakdown. All because you didn't want to open your heart for whatever reason. I'm being guided to say, don't fall victim to your EGO. I think that's what gets in the way of people actually going & getting what they want. 

They think... Less dissapointnent if you don't try & you don't make the effort to make it happen cause you know, leave it to happen itself & work with it then cause you can still save face if it goes wrong that way... If this is how any of y'all think I feel to kick you. You should be ashamed. I mean I just can't even be bothered to point all the flaws out in this but since when did ANYTHING work out, since when did your dreams come true from you doing nothing? You do nothing, the result will be nothing. I mean is it working out so far in terms if the progress of a situation you've been in and has it ever worked out from you doing fuckall? I didn't think so. 

They feel they'll fail so they give up before they try. They think I have 0 chance & they scare themselves. Bullshit. But if you think like that you will fail. At everything. Not just the situation because I'll let you in a little secret, it takes courage to win. 

If after some weeks or months you still think about it, it stil moves you... you need to do something. Nothing will be in your heart for no reason. 

I digress,

Know that when you limit yourself you're limiting others too. There's nothing more painful than seeing the demise of someone or feeling it yourself, all because no one appreciated you/them & they/you felt alone. 

Know that you can run away from your problems but you can't run away from yourself, your mind & your heart and those are where the problem really lies. You see, some people think, 'hey I know what's wrong with me, I realise what my problems are!' but don't do anything to deal with it (hence they still have major problems). Those people are deluded. The problem isn't actually their problem... the problem is how they are (or more often than not aren't) dealing with it. That's what's really screwing them over.

Off on a tangent again, where was I...

Also, be kind you don't have to pretend to be the 'happy one that cheers everyone up' those those are typically the miserable people with a stupid sense of humour, you just need to be sincere and wholehearted, be kind and for God's sakes be HONEST. If you're honest about whatever is plaguing you and you do something about what is making you sad as opposed to just being sad, you won't have to be sad pretending to be happy because you will genuinely be happy and have what you want. And those are the best people to uplift us, the ones without a burden on their soul cause they're honest, speak their heart & deal with things as they arise as opposed to trying to blot it out. 

Also, make sure you're sorrounded by the right people. If you are sad and pretending to be happy but they don't realise... They're not your good friends or you've been hiding behind so many masks they don't know the real you. 

But I don't know, for me it's really obvious when someone isn't happy I don't know how it is for others though but I feel like people usually realise but just go along with the happy façade unless you're outright crying or something cause it is easier. In my opinion one should always try and help a friend and so that's a bad thing to do. 

Anyways I'll stop here, I hope I've given you some food for thought. I hope I've kick started a change in you because it all comes down to honesty and love- for yourself, others, earth etcetera. If you aren't honest & you don't deal with what life throws at you or you keep things in your heart, you will never be happy. Never is a very strong word, but I mean it. Try some of what I've suggested and see how your life changes. It won't be all sunshine and roses but you won't be deeply unhappy, unsatisfied and have that emptiness that nothing can fill anymore. 

Love you &... Till next time, (man, I haven't said that in ages) 

-Dalanda :-)) xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment