Friday 16 May 2014

Some grass & some flowers. I don't like flowers anymore, I used to but I really can't anymore for personal reasons, they make me sad, but the grass was pretty, some blades were alive & some dead... Life & death together as one & so pretty. 


It was a beautiful day today weather-wise, it was sunny & I wore on a little summer dress and sandals at long last because we haven't had warm weather in ages & it was raining only yesterday but Summer seems to have set in nicely. 

I also had dinner at my friends' today and we had a good laugh (so much so her mum got pissed off at us...oooops) and I sorted some stuff out, made some things, wrote, read... All the usual things I do in a day- I do different things but there's also some things I always do. 

I'm surprised I did so much today because I've got a pretty bad tummy ache- it woke me at 6:30 after I went to sleep at like 2:30am -_- , but we must work through everything regardless of whether your stomach is deciding to twerk or not.

I have a small essay to write, I might do it now or in the morning, probably now. I really need to find a German to do essays with me... Their grammar is so friggin silly, it makes sense within itself but it's tricky in comparison to English, and all the grammar books are wrong in how they seperate word groups, articles etc in terms of 'gender' and I could go on but I'm sure you don't want to read my opinion on German linguistics. 

I don't even know why I picked it, I mean I had an overwhelming feeling that I should of, and I'm not one to argue such a feeling (probably the strongest I've even felt my gut instincts)  and I've met & discovered great things & people through my studies but I'm still like... Why. Maybe there's further reasons I haven't discovered yet or maybe I'll meet someone or find something & it'll all make sense. If it's a thing I hope it's a food & it's really tasty. 

Mmm, food. I want more food. 

Anyway I've started to think through my hands which isn't good because my brain jumps around like a kangaroo on steroids and I go from many different things- they all link but then I have to explain it and it's long. 

Anyways see you later, or shall I say "auf Wiedersehen" ;-) 

Teehehehe

LG,

Dalanda xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment