Thursday 24 July 2014

Ow -_-



I'll remember sunscreen next time. It's so bloody annoying I'm burned as fuck all over (I've got the invisible clothes look) and the sunscreens they have are all white and so they look really grey and silly on me. I'm mixed so my skin behaves like lighter skin. My friend who's Pakistani (light olive skin) went out in the sun with me, he tanned nicely, I went red, blueish and patchy. -_-

Like seriously, cut me some slack, skin! I'm quite dark compared to what I used to be but it's an amalgamation of my skin being burned- I went in holiday to Africa, got dark and never regained my original colour haha! 

Now I'm just a bit of a weird colour, my friends call me orange. >.> 

Anyways I'm going on a tangent. Hear my warning to you dear friends: DON'T FORGET TO WEAR SUNSCREEN- REGARDLESS OF WHAT COLOUR YOU ARE! 

Healthy skin is happy skin!

Love you lots,

-Dalanda :-) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment