Wednesday 12 November 2014

Basically, I'm too lazy to type this up if I'm being completely honest but also, it's nice to have something hand written one on a while, right? I absolutely adore letters :-)


I hope you can read this and sorry for any spelling mistakes, I tried, but I'm not too great at spelling so I may have missed some. 
I hope you set yourself free because you'll be happier up there and I want you all to be happy within yourselves. It's the most important thing, material things don't mean anything. 

Oh and seeing as I've not posted in a bit... You get a 3 in one special today!!! Yaaaay, you lucky thing, I spoil you all FAR too much!! ;-D Hahahaha, oh man, I'm lame. Anyways, enjoy


I also found some funny pictures from my weekend. Also, I take the best drunk selfies (my friend & I are obvz the best combo though)... Champagne is the way forward. I want more. 


Oh and some funnies cause I love to laugh (particularly at funny pictures)

I probs laughed more than I should have and am now laughing again. 

The dog's face. Lol. 


LOL. 

Okay I'll end here. Bahahahahhahahaha. 

Enjoy yourself, smile, be happy, be you, & don't fear. Life is to be embraced. :-))

Lurvee you lots!!!

-Dalanda 
Xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment