Monday 24 November 2014

I can't even Christmas decorate



*cue shakin' Stevens MEEERRRYYY CHRISTMASS, EVERYONE!!!* 

I CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL THE CHRISTMAS CAROLS. OMG. I want to go carolling!!! 


I'll have to start sending out cards, letters and gifts soon, yay! So many special messages of love, hope and peace are sent out at Christmas, it's lovely. 

Okay. I'm doing some major procrastinating right now so I'm off. Wherever you are, pray for me. I need divine intervention. 

Thanks, I love youuuu. 

-DALANDA

P.s- fairy lights are amazing and if you haven't tangled yourself in them before I'd recommend it highly. I do it most Christmas' and it's great. (Until your mother tells you to stop being silly or you'll get electrocuted) but if she's not around go nuts ;-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment