Tuesday 9 June 2015



Basically, I want all of the cute chubby puppies for cuddles. Preferably the ones that scowl so we can frown at the current  state of affairs in the world together. I love doggies far too much, it's kinda sad and I miss having one. 

If you would like to be close to me, you should ideally have a dog, send me pictures and videos of your dog and invite me over to play with it. Oh, and feed me without me asking- but that goes without saying because you know how much I love food. I don't eat that much either so I can come over loads to play with your doggy and not empty your fridge :3 how considerate of me! Lmao, I would like to say I'm joking but I'm kinda not, I love dogs far too much (it's okay, I'll bring some snacks too xD). :-D I love most fluffy mammals. Animals are just such cuties. :3 I want to pet a monkey! I got to feed monkeys in Germany once and they were adorable! I would love to do it again... The Black Forest needs to be revisited by because it's amazing! (The monkey sanctuary isn't too far from the Black Forest and I went when I visited there) if you have a partner or best friend, it's a lovely, relaxing and quiet place to be. I love to be in nature because I'm an earth child so to be surrounded by so many trees and scenery is pretty magical for me. 

Woof woooooof *lick*! ( that's take care, I love you, kisses! In dog) ;-)

-Dalanda 
Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment