Wednesday 10 June 2015

I wasn't even in the sun for that long >_>



I swear, I burn quicker than my really pale friends. Ouch :-( trying not to touch or scratch it. 

I've got a bit of Arab and Tibetan in me as well as mostly African and my skin burns like a bitch even though I thought it was pretty sunny in all those places but such is my luck. No wonder I'm such a strange colour to begin with xD a strange face too, because of my features no one can ever place me. If you know what Africans look like, I don't look African- to other Africans too but because I'm not super light (funny story- burned in Africa and didn't get my original colour back) they know I definitely have some black in me but it's not clear where from... Now you know. Would you have ever guessed? Haha

I usually call myself African for ease of explanation because my mix isn't clear as  it's not 50/50. 

I hope you're having a great day or night. :-)

Love you lots!

-Dalanda
Xoxo

PS- let me know any remedies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment