Monday 30 November 2015

Adele


Someone like you - The Brit Awards 2011

Isn't she fantastic? This came on shuffle today, because I decided to listen to my iPad but I've not updated the music in years so it's loads of throwbacks :'-) 

I remember Adele very well from when she first came out, being a Londoner and she got a lot of exposure here before she became more well known everywhere else.  

I used to lie in my bed listening to her music (and many others) when I was younger (I still listen to music in bed every day). I have one memory of Maria and I texting each other the lines to this song that got to us- we happened to be listening and crying at the same time.  Haha, ahh nostalgia is sweet...

For fun, here's an old and rather embarrassing picture of me from around that era (May 2010 to be precise). I didn't leave the house like that, it's just what my hair looks like when I take my braids out. I must have taken a cheeky selfie before washing my hair (might explain the annoyance in my face, properly washing and conditioning Afro hair is a long and painful process)



Haha, well I've looked pissed off in pictures since birth too so... *shrugs*


I hope you have a wonderful and blessed week everyone! :-) 

Love and light,
-Dalanda 
xoxo

P.S- I'm listening to my iPad again as I'm typing and I need a dollar by Aloe Blacc just came on. Maria and I loved that song, and I remember me telling her that it'd be great if Adele covered it xD synchronicity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment