Tuesday 17 November 2015




I thought you might like to join me on my impromptu afternoon stroll through the park. - I was taking the scenic route back home, you see...

'Twas a rather fortunate accident though! Finally not being able to see properly or know immediately which direction to go in has a plus! (I still have to think about my left and right and my eyes can't even be fixed with glasses T_T)

I love to be in nature of most kinds. It's such a good place to just breathe, look around and see the little gifts of beauty in the world that we so often walk past and/or destroy. 

 Sadly I couldn't stay there very long at all, but it was a nice little treat. I grow weary of the same scenes every day. 

I hope you like these pictures and can share in some of the small joys of nature with me. 

Take care!

Love,

-Dalanda
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment