Friday 13 November 2015

I spotted this at 11:11, the wishing hour.


It's funny because I was wishing for a better, happier and peaceful planet that would be easier to live in and then an atrocity like that happens. 

I don't understand how some can be so cruel to their fellow man... How they can discard them as though we aren't one in the same and as though they aren't innocent people just trying to live their lives in peace and find some happiness in this crazy, harsh world we live in. 

 I keep looking and I just can't see many signs of humanity around me. 

Events like this serve as a bitter reminder of how fragile and destructive the human mind can be (as you can't be of sound mind to do something like that) and how fragile life is. 

The unfortunate victims were people like you and I... someone's child, friend, sibling, neighbour, partner, parent etc and their lives were cut short. 

I fear for humanity, or what's left of it. I don't know what's happening to the world and the people that inhabit it but it's making me sick. 

Please keep all those affected in your prayers- including the attackers because there's something very wrong with them.  

Stay safe everyone and cherish your loved ones as you always should. 

As these tragedies often prove, tomorrow is never promised and the cold hand of death can touch the shoulder of you or someone you love at any moment. It's not nice to think about, but it's real. It's a part of life and it's why we should live every second the best way we can, instead of trudging through life doing mundane things day by day. 

Learn to appreciate the beauty in the world around you, even in those monotonous tasks for there is a lot that we take for granted.

I'll light a candle for them now, maybe join me in doing this, or light one in your head... It's all about intent. 

Take care!

Love you,

-Dalanda 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment