Tuesday 25 August 2015

Happy Birthday Maria!!





MY BABES!! MY WIFE!!! It's her special day today... It's crazy, we aren't teenagers anymore and we've gone from teens to adults together and she'll be my babes for life! 

In life, I often feel misunderstood because it's rare people get close, and get to know and understand me/ how I work. 

Maria does, and is always there when I deal with stupid people, she will always remind me 'no, you're not going crazy, they're just wankers.' Many people in the world are mean, misguided or selfish and if you don't have good people around you, you could turn in to one or be manipulated and hurt by them. They'll honestly have you questioning yourself, your behaviour and make you feel bad for something they did. 

Maria will always tell me I'm justified in my anger when I am and through her, I am reminded there are people in the world that understand me. She understands the big and little things about me.... For example I can't sleep properly and so she won't call/wake me up if she suspects I'm sleeping... Even if it's at a normal time. Sometimes I wake up to 'are you up, want to go for lunch?' or 'fancy a trip to town?' texts and I get disappointed. xD (I do suspect the kindness is partly because I'm not very good with being woken up because it's so hard to sleep, but I'll go with the cute option because I know that's part of it xD) 

We even got the same shoes recently but we had bought them separately and didn't tell each other. Then we wore them on the same day- she saw my shoes in my snapchat and snap chatted me back like SNAP! We have quite different styles which suit us individually so it was exciting to own the same thing and be twinning! Speaking of twinning, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY! Or as I like to refer to him as, Hazza (Maria's twin brother).

Anyways, I'm going on... But I want to end with saying I'm so grateful for Maria's life, she makes me smile, she cares for me and she's been a supportive, helpful and peng friend for 8 years now. I know I'll care for her, love, support and still talk to her until I go... Even if I don't discuss all my problems with her, I know she cares and wants the best for me. 

Maria, thank you, I love you. Happy birthday girl... We will renew our vows with haribo rings once more...

Love,

-Your wife. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment