Monday 24 August 2015


The sky was so beautiful, it gave me feels. 

This is the kind of sky you float through dreams in... I'm truly grateful I was able to see this stunning sunrise. With sublime things like this that exist in the world, you can learn to cherish your experience here on earth. Even amongst bad times and hardships, there is beauty in moments like this which you could never pay for or buy. 

And that my friends is the true essence of life. You strive for all these creature comforts and forget to look around you, and grab on to the best things- which just so happen to be free. You shun the real things to get more numbers and things that you'll die and leave behind. 

I would rather leave with memories. I would rather leave with meaningful relationships and delightful lasting memories for those left behind. I would rather leave happy, satisfied and not wanting more. So I do my best to hold on to, and find things in life that are real. 

Take care!

Love, 

-Dalanda
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment