Sunday 20 December 2015

It's Christmas soon!

I'm not at all a Scrooge because I love Christmas, but I'm not really feeling the Christmas spirit yet. 

There's still time, and I hope I feel it soon. Perhaps I will become more festive when I'm at home with my family and the tree (I'm still yet to discover if I'm the star or not >_>) xD.  

Anyway, seeing as tomorrow is the start of a new week that Christmas will fall on, I lit a pink (it was the most fun colour I had) candle for you all (don't laugh at the size of my candle xD it's the intention (and fire safety) that is most important ;-D)


And those are some of my crystals :-)

I'm sending every blessing to you and your loved ones this festive season! I'm sending you Christmas miracles, and wishes for a scrumptious dinner and a great day with kind, wholesome company. 

I'm remembering the people close to us that didn't make it till Christmas or can't be around. 

I pray you have the strength to do that last bit of Christmas shopping, and find the perfect gifts to warm your loved ones' hearts. It's not just about the gifts- I am sure you all understand that and will share your time, smiles, laughter and stories with the ones you love at this time. 

I also remember the ones that don't have anyone, are alone, homeless or in a war zone. I pray there is peace and fair distribution of our resources because we have enough food and space on this planet. No one should have to starve or sleep on the streets. 

Those are my wishes for you, and all the other good things that I don't have time to list. :-)

 I'm sure you'll be enjoying all the blessings and more at this time! I'll send some more prayers and intentions your way for on Christmas Day. 

Good luck with everything leading up to this time, and wish me luck because I still have to buy some gifts (aaaarghhhhhhhhhnebdgheebevgjshevdjsb).

Till next time (Probably tomorrow), take care of yourselves (and others)!

Lots of love,

-Dalanda
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment