Sunday 6 December 2015

Oops

Sooo, I accidentally uploaded a non proof-read post I made after a few glasses of mulled wine. The message is still there but parts of it didn't make sense, or were very poorly phrased but I've fixed that now.

You see, I had to drink an extra glass of mulled wine earlier to make up for the sad fact that I'm yet to find some decent stollen. I've been craving its sweet, marzipany goodness since last Christmas after having THE nicest stollen; but even the German Christmas stalls here have failed me. I feel like they must have imported a very cheap German supermarket own brand, put it in their own packaging and charged me like ten times what it's worth, the cheeky cunts! But anyways, I digress...

Sorry again for not making sense! To be honest though, it's probably not the first time... I think so quickly, and about a lot at once. Often it's about things or feelings that I can't quite put into words, or the words don't quite fit... Either my vocabulary isn't wide enough, or there aren't enough words- probably a mixture of both! 

Subsequently, all of my posts come out like that! It's just that you don't usually see them before I've had a chance to scan over it for stupid syntax, bad puns, etc. I don't purposefully add jokes in unless it's a joke post in itself, because I'd like to think that life is a joke enough. 

Anyways, to make it up to anyone that has had the misfortune of reading the unedited version, or you who's just here like: lolwut? Here's some alcohol related pictures I found amusing:







And a couple pictures of my faves 




I like this one, his friend is like the annoying person that tries to get in your picture when you're trying to take selfies. 

Anyways, have a lovely week everyone! :-) 

Love and blessings,

-Dalanda 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment