Thursday 10 December 2015

Today could have had a much better start, and I was quite upset; but then I saw pictures of last night and remembered again that life is pretty up and down so I've got to take disappointment in its stride. Although I'm feeling like I should have had more to drink yesterday. 

 Unfortunately I've not managed to see much of my friends (the ones there, and the ones that aren't photographed) this year so it was nice. The meal could have been better, but I had a great time seeing these friends and dancing on the benches with everyone. Before you judge me, it's a Bierkeller so when people get progressively more drunk, they move the singing and dancing to the tables xD. 




Posting this b/c that bloke in the background is giving me life. 

I hope you have a wonderful day! Try do something spontaneous and fun like dancing and singing along loudly- maybe not on a chair or table though, that could be very dangerous! 

Take care! 

Love,

-Dalanda
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment