Monday 21 December 2015

This totally made my day


This caught me way off guard, I thought I'd become an urban legend because I'm the crazy, weird, sarcastic lady with the evil sounding laugh; and funny pictures on her phone (I share some here occasionally). It's nice that people appreciate my kindness too, kindness never goes unnoticed and this is proof of that. 

I'm going to continue being kind, because it's the natural thing to do- being mean doesn't feel good at all. I'd encourage you all to join me and spread kindness everywhere you go, and to everyone you meet. The arseholes need it the most. There may be a struggle they're fighting behind closed doors that makes them want to take their pain out on everyone they meet; and only see the world through jaded eyes. It's not right that people behave like this, and being hurt isn't an excuse to be an arsehole at all; but showing kindness to a cruel person might be what makes them see beauty in the world; and begin to reflect it themselves.  

Don't be an arsehole, because true happiness is found in kindness and you shouldn't deny yourself that. Negativity can be addictive and sometimes people might get the urge to do bad things. I do sometimes, I could very easily be an arsehole, screw people over, embarrass people, make people feel like shit, but what would that achieve? Even if someone has really hurt you, hurting them back will never take away the pain you've suffered, or tears you cry so why bother? Pray that they heal, and send them healing so they stop hurting themselves and others. Once things have already happened, all you can do is damage control and it won't benefit anyone if you cause more damage. 

In life it's important to look after yourself and heal, but you can't do that in a negative bubble, and you can't do that being selfish. In helping others you help yourself- it's not at all the reason why you should help people, but it's a fortunate byproduct of it. If you're negative, you'll attract negativity and negative people, so why not try positivity and see where that takes you? If you find no one, at least you'll be able to discern genuine people from fake people. It is far better to be alone than in toxic company.

Remember this, and always be kinder than you feel :-)


All the best!

Love,

-Dalanda
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment