Wednesday 15 July 2015



Can you think of any more?

I saw a Swedish proverb which was along the lines of if you use your money to buy things you really don't need, you're stealing from yourself. I agree, I mean I do splurge sometimes myself and everyone can and should treat themselves, but it's important to still understand money is no more than a means of exchange. It should not carry as much weight as it does now, especially for a man-made concept. 

People need to realise that money isn't everything because you'll chase the money & then see that it can't buy happiness, peace, patience, the other things on the list and so much more. 

I feel like everyone needs to stop fixating so much about money in my opinion because as I said there are bigger things to be concerned about and it isn't that imoortant. Also, as Bob Marley said (I'm paraphrasing) numbers are limitless so if it's money and numbers it takes for you to be happy, your pursuit of happiness will be endless.

Focus on something real & important. 


All my love,

-Dalanda 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment