Tuesday 28 July 2015



My hair went reaaaaly weird... I won't even explain what happened because you'll laugh and call me silly xD

But, I thought meh whatever, let me pretend like I intended for it to look exactly like this... *sighs internally* *tries to find hairdresser for tomorrow*

I made some kisses to send to you guise because you're totally cute for popping by!



Wellp. This post already has too much of my face in it, but before I go, I'll share a rare sighting. 

^ you can now see why I don't smile very often. (Ama, this one's for you xD) 

Okay, I'm done reacquainting you with my face and questionable hairdo. 

Take care! And also if you can, please send me lots of good vibes, I'm very much in need of some of late and I've got tricky things ahead! I have to do things alone so I need strength & good fortune so I don't have to fight as hard. 

I'm still praying for the best for you all obviously! :3 I hope things are working out in the best possible way for you...

Love,
-Dalanda
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment