Tuesday 28 July 2015

I came across this interesting post today whilst I was 'all up in the interweb' to quote Ninja. 



Mr JB (Jeff Brown) I swear, I'm not slacking for content and being lazy but he just always nails it. BUT, I will say I'm not sure it's ever healthy to run unless that relationship/person is no good for you... In which case, leave out of respect for yourself & give that person time to heal. :-)

For some, accepting love when it has been denied their entire lives from those who matter most to them is a completely foreign concept. They almost programme themselves to never heal or experience the wonder of love... A kind of twisted self-sabotage because you lose by holding back- probably more than you would get hurt from love. Also, you hurt more than just yourself. 

It ends up being a cycle, someone hurts you, you hurt someone else even more because you're hurting, they hurt others and themselves because you've really hurt them etc etc. Why not start a cycle of healing instead? 

I saw this in the comments and thought it was perfect:


Linda has it... Completely! And she points out something I also often like to reiterate- love yourself... Heal yourself so you stop hurting the people around you. They're great nuggets of advice & I'm definitely on board. 

I'm not one to run from love but I don't pursue it either... I'm more a member of the healing collective. An important thing is you shouldn't chase & be desperate for love, the right person will come when the time is right. It sounds cliché but it's true... It's one of those things you don't find by looking but rather stumble across by complete accident. Just make sure you're ready, and pray s/he ready too so you don't have to deal with pushing someone that loves you away & damaging them or the devastation of your love running from you. Either way it's pretty shitty, love isn't meant to hurt its meant to be a beautiful, healing experience and we should all strive to make it just so. :-) 

Anyways, take care, love yourself, love others and be STRONG! :-) remember are very strong, you've survived everything up until this point, including the days where you felt your world was going end and you were gonna die... You've got this, honey!! 

BIG LOVE :-D

-Dalanda
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment