Friday 17 July 2015

Time> Money

People are so stingy with money but waste the most limited resource: time.

You can always make back the money but you'll never get time back. Once it's gone it's gone forever... "time and tide wait for no man."

Why put off moments that you will never ever get again to pursue paper? It's not really worth it in the end and it's sad to let things go and only have a couple extra bills in the bank to show for it.... But maybe that's just me and how I think, I live for the moments in life that are priceless. I would never put money over things I couldn't buy and I don't think it's at all the right thing to do. 

I'm far from rich, and maybe that's what taught me the value of money which to me is nothing really because money is like a concept. It's a means to exchange and that's all I see it as... I like nice things just as much as anyone else maybe even more (Taurus xD) but not to the extent where I would be greedy or blow people off & not make time for them because I would rather make money. In doing that you are showing the person they aren't worth much to you at all and actually you value money over them and they aren't quite worth your time. Some people even extend this message to loved ones, that's really sad because all a loved one wants  is for you to be there for them.

There are many people in the world who value money over people but all that's done is caused wars, slavery, suffering & created a third world. I mean call me crazy, but considering that track record I am quite happy to cherish the real things in my life. If you don't, you might want to consider it. There's only so much you can do with a sheet of paper, don't let it rule your life. 

Here's to your dreams that can't be bought, I'll pray for you. Maybe one day you'll find the courage to pursue them.

As we are often told, we must be our own heroes so take care of yourself because maybe there's no one else to do it for you. 

-Dalanda 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment