Thursday 2 April 2015

3 in 1 because I love you so much...

Well, it's April already! How insane is that? I hope all of you have had an amazing year so far and that you will have many more amazing months to come. 

Seeing it is my birthday month and I am feeling generous, I am going to be treating you my dear readers to 3 posts in one! Aren't you lucky? I really do spoil you. Ha ha ha ha but seriously, here goes.

I
As you may know, 1st April is usually known in the western world as April Fools' Day. April Fools' Day is day wherein one plays pranks on the unsuspecting family members, friends, or just plain strangers if you're feeling particularly evil. Being the nice person that I am, I was not going to play a lame joke on you guys by telling you something crazy and then laughing at you later (well actually, it was mainly because I couldn't see your reactions), I decided to prank one of my best friends Maria instead! 
As you can imagine, the joke failed spectacularly as she knows me too well and I am too sensible. Or I more just I don't get caught when I do bad things so nobody suspects me… Anyway, here is how it went, I hope you enjoy the failure.


Hmmph. Next year, I'm going to prank somebody that doesn't know me as well… in hindsight, it was pretty stupid for me to prank someone that knows me very well. As you can see, I'm not really in to this whole pranking malarkey. Actually, I find it kinda mean... :-0 
I actually feel really stupid for attempting that prank lmao. I told my brother I was pregnant & he actually didn't care he was just like what can I do? LOL. 

>.> 

II
I think I am just a perpetually cold person who hates anything less than 20 degrees... Whenever I come home, I am always like mummy, I'm COLD (I call my mum mummmmyyyyy whenever I'm complaining about something) and then she points out that I'm in short shorts with no socks on and a t-shirt ( I don't really like wearing shoes or clothes, especially on my bottom half, I think it's the feeling of fabric I don't always like. I love clothes & shoes just not always wearing them; like how I LOVE food but don't enjoy eating). I hate being cold, ughhhh. The struggle!! Anyways, my mum lends me an big old ugly jumper at times like this which is more like a dress so I can just wear that with my shorts (or pants) & be warm!!  My feet are nearly always cold & my legs are immune to any weather due to wearing a kilt 5 days a week for five years despite rain, snow or sub zero temperatures so I'm good!


Maybe when I come home, this might replace my trusty pj top I threw away...

Excuse my face, I've not been sleeping well at all, I'm a bit run down & I've got no make-up on Dx I feel like I should be honest with you guys about how I look on good & bad days though because to show myself as one that wears make-up often would be a lie... I'm far too lazy for that life, LOL. 

Also, I discovered my camera does cool things when I move my head xD I wanted to see what the result was & I like it! No filters or anything have been added


Maybe you can try it yourself? :-D 
As you can see, I'm going even crazier than I usually am to have discovered this, but whatever. All the best people are nuts!

Saying that, I'll probably look at it later and be like Dalanda, what on earth?! And delete it hoping no one has seen it yet. Although knowing my luck, I bet my boss, future boyfriend, and their mum's find this by some kind of weird coincidence, lol.  

III
This is actually the original post that I was going to make as I had the idea when I arose from my unrest. But, as per usual I procrastinated and I'm not actually writing yet until 1:15 the next day… Ooops! 
Anyway, I was going to entitle it head, heart and gut/intuition. 

Now, I have already written about how I feel that fate is somewhat a myth and so I shan't repeat myself and bore you with the details. However often people get stuck between their head and their hearts and they've no idea which one to listen to. Well, the answer is neither.

Your head will give you the rational safe option and your heart will give you the radical idealistic version. However, your gut will give you the truth, the best option for you. Often, it is either your head or your heart's decision that you knew but were scared to follow, or an entirely new perspective you never thought of. 

I feel that we already know the answers, we already know what we need to do in life however often people need that confirmation, but I think we just need to trust ourselves more because we are powerful. Whenever it goes tits up we always go, ahhh I KNEW I should/shouldn't have done that!! And that's why we need to start doing those things we feel so we can be chilling like YAAAS, I knew what to do, I took that risk and I feel like a fucking boss right now! B-))) isn't it so rewarding when things work out & you crack out that celebratory champagne feeling smug as hell and proud of yourself? :-) 

Things don't fall into our lap and as I have said before, things, people are not always promised just because they're meant to be in our lives. Situations and means to reach this fated destination or goal are engineered into our lives and if we listen to our gut, & we do what we strongly feel pulled towards from that then we will surely fulfil our destinies and have contentment, happiness or whatever that path was leading us towards at that time. Things are only yours if you grab them, be bold & listen. Shut off your ego!! I swear, it's the biggest spiritual cockblock. Shut off the opinions of others because it's YOURS life, shut off the negativity around you, raise your vibration, breathe, listen & feel for an answer, a solution, or simply something you need to work on or better in your life if you feel lost and you will get there. 

The quote 'doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will' comes to me because people doubt, procrastinate, ignore their feelings & then have to watch things slip right through their fingers. I know, I've done it, I've kicked myself & I've learnt. Now I try to do what I can, where I can & hope for the best. It's not always in my hands, it's not always promised but I really try, and it's all I can do because I don't want to give up on things, people that mean something to me & I can't stop thinking about, & it's up to you I don't think you should either because the things that enthuse you do so because they bring you happiness, and I don't see why you would ignore something that makes you happy or feel more complete. 

So I urge you to not trade your ego for your intuition. You may think I'm a fool, or I'm too idealistic but I say trying & failing is the same as if you don't try. Maybe life will or has given you a real battering but you shouldn't take it lying down, have the courage to pursue your dreams, fight for the things you want, don't put them aside saying you'll take care of it later, because we all know you won't. You are allowed to bs scared, but don't allow your fear to paralyse you and stop you from going after what you want. Your ego may lead you astray but your gut won't lie. Intuition is a powerful tool, you should find the courage & use it. Don't ask for permission, take it... Once you take that step you'll be glad. If you are pulled towards something it's for a reason, you'll learn & grow & be rewarded (though you mightn't see it as a gift immediately). 

Anyways, don't live your life in anguish or regret, go & seek your peace. It's time to dig out those monsters in the closet & face them. They're only as bad as you let them be... ;-)

And that's me done for now. I really hope you take on board what I have had to say because I want you all to lead happy & fulfilled  lives not marred by pain. There is already too much suffering in this world & so we must heal ourselves & extend our love. 

Obviously you'll still have difficulties & lessons to learn which won't always be pleasant, but you'll be better equipped to deal with them & you won't be suffering by your own hand. 

Pain is necessary, suffering is optional. 

If this doesn't make sense, or you want to discuss more and you want some advice or just a chat please feel free to contact me & I'll get back to you. You can tweet me (@_Dalanda), message me on tumblr (deemelomaniac)- I don't use it much but I'll get the notification or send a message on my ask- (dee2504) if you want to be answered privately just message me your email or say so on tumblr. Twitter is a shitty place to talk because of the word limit, as you may have been able to tell by now, I don't really do concise... But I digress!

Happier days are ahead! Go create them now, because there's no time like the present! 

Sending lots of love healing & courage to you and yours, 

-Dalanda 
Xxxxxxx

Thank you for reading :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment