Saturday 18 April 2015

Booo , it's my birthday next week Saturday, & I've no idea what exactly I'm doing... It'll probably involve food, alcohol & dancing...

I don't really tell people when it's my birthday so unless they're a close friend, they don't know until Facebook tells them xD I remember on my 17'th birthday I went around sharing sweets with everyone but I didn't tell them it was my birthday, hahaha! I do that on most birthdays actually...

I don't know why I don't tell more people, your birthday is your only day that is just about you and for you to be appreciated so I should milk it for all it's worth, because who doesn't love a bit of praise? Who doesn't love to feel special? 

I guess I probably just have a fear from times gone by that not many would actually care then that would be awkward and sad and I won't feel special.... 

I don't know what I'm doing but I hope it will be good... I really hope I'm made to feel special, but I'll try to be happy regardless for the mere fact I've lasted another year on this planet. It's not an easy task at all, it's really hard, but I've survived up until now and that's something. To me anyways... I'll say goodbye to my teen years fondly for they have taught me a lot & I will welcome my 20's with an open heart & mind. I hope they'll be kind to me. Fingers crossed. 

I've not shared any African music or Afrobeats in a long time, I kept meaning to post this song ages ago but I forgot so here... P Square & Don Jazzy- Collabo. Enjoy! You even can dance to it on Saturday night & think of me xD I really like this song!






Take care, my loves. 

-Dalanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment