Monday 13 April 2015

Frozen grapes *_*

If you've not done this before, you should... They're so good! 

I hope you are having or you will have a fantastic day :-) 

I'm about to start actually writing my essay after this break (keep sending those good vibes, thanks if you already have been). Hopefully it shouldn't take too long because I drafted a plan before my break. Laziness and procrastination are terrible habits guys, don't do it if you can help it. Work hard & do well. Don't be like me who never actually studies for anything and does most of what she needs to do very last minute but I'm lucky, I get on alright this way... Quite well actually. But because I don't always put loads of effort in (if I can't be arsed and it doesn't enthuse me I will not do it at all if it can be helped or I won't make much of an effort) I always know I could do much better even if I have already done well. 

At this stage in my life I have the privilege of studying at a good & reputable university (not trying to be elitist here, to be studying at uni is an achievement full stop. There's loads of jobs out there and not everyone will come from just those 20 Russell group or Ivy League unis... It's about how well you do on your degree and what you do with it) and I am lucky to be in an institution where I am an independent person, but also have room to better and help myself personally and I'm going to start taking advantage of that. I am of the belief that we are souls with bodies and we have had lives before and will probably have lives to come if we have more lessons to learn and help with, but this has been and will be my only life as me, Dalanda. There will never be another me and I won't have another life exactly like my own ever again so I have to make this one in this body count and we all should. So it's hard, but I'm going to start trying to be the best person that I can be by looking after myself better then moving on to other aims and goals I wish to complete & take care of in my life. I wish to have fun and experience as much as I possibly can, & make meaningful connections with lands, people, animals and most importantly my end goal is happiness and contentment. That's very much to do with perception & how we act and the people/experiences we allow in our lives so it means I must work on me first. I still function, I'm still a good person, but I feel like I could do this whole life thing better & there aren't people there that can do it for you, you must do it yourself. Even me to you, all I can do is advise you but as much as I would love to because I know how beneficial it would be, I can't make that change for you, and so you've got to do it for you. I've got to do it for me. 

This is a bit personal, but maybe you'll understand and it will resonate with you or maybe you're like me. It's never too late to change, or start again or seek help & live the life you deserve. It's our right to be happy, take it. & help those on your journey, lift them or fly with them as long as you're not pulling yourself back in the process. 

These are only words but they're written now and I'll try not to go back on them because I don't know about you, but I'm tired...

Well, from how long this is you can see how good I am at procrastinating and also how much I care about us all and our happiness & right to enjoy life because Lord knows if I didn't care, I wouldn't even give you a full stop, let alone a sentence. 

Take care, be good, spread love and joy, enjoy life & be a little reckless sometimes because why the hell not? (Note I say reckless and not stupid. Don't be stupid. I am not a stupid advocate. Don't do stupid things. If you do stupid things, STAHP IT!)

Love always,

-Dalanda 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment