Saturday 4 April 2015

A few pictures...
With Mr Fabelhaft :-D

My babes, and star of the failed April Fools prank. 

Saw this picture at the club a few days ago & I think it's so cool, I'd love to do a shoot like that! I just need to find my lion & a photographer xD

Ignore the fact that I look like a serial killer, but I love how my lipstick looks here! I think it might be my favourite lipstick even though I don't wear it on much...
It's Charlotte by NARS if you're interested, I'd recommend it, it's very pretty... But if you aren't darker like me, it will come out a lot darker on you and look more vampy- if that's what you're in to!

It's easter tomorrow :-0 I hope you have coloured your eggs & stocked up on chocolate (I've done neither & spent the last few days eating the chocolate I have in bed because I'm not feeling too good- I have a fever & rash which is making my hands swell up >.>). It's at times like this I wish the easter bunny was real so he could bring me some chocolates because I don't have any now. Before I was poorly, I told my mum I will go shopping with her & pick some chocolates instead of getting an Easter egg, but I was not feeling well so I didn't go and she forgot completely! But she did get me loads of my favourite juices... 

I'll have to go out tomorrow & buy myself some yummy chocolates like dairy milk with Oreo or chips ahoy inside *_* I hope the shop I am thinking of will be open. 

I hope you're more organised than me & you're happy! Spread the love, blessings, peace & joy of Easter time all around!! I will probably post tomorrow to wish you all well & complain at my lack of chocolate even though I'm not a huge fan of chocolate & only like certain kinds (first world problems). 

I am sending so much love to you! I love you, take care of yourself...

All the best & more,

- Your Dalanda :-)

Xxxx

444



No comments:

Post a Comment