Tuesday 14 April 2015



I'll always speak my heart... To you and to everyone I encounter. I try to live in my heart, from my heart as best as I can because love is so powerful. The heart, love, that's the thing that will make or break you. Seriously. That's why when they want to hurt people particularly in things like organised crime, they go straight to the heart, the ones you love, your love because living with the pain of them hurt or gone will cut deeper that personal injury and maybe even death would have been more merciful. That's why I'm always preaching love because holding back, hiding, being anything but honest when it comes to love is just really painful to you and the person or people you're holding back from, and also quite mean... some don't even realise what they're doing, how they're destroying someone, doing so much damage, blissfully unaware and it's quite sad. Crossed wires, missed opportunities and paths that just result in regret and pain... There's only one one & you shouldn't settle then pretend to have found true happiness when it's comfort and routine you've found. Don't turn your back on  life, love, happiness, peace...  Unless it really is time to let go and when it is you will know, and you will also know when it's meant to last forever.  
In such cases, I'm always willing to fight for you, even if you are not always willing to fight for me... Even if I'm kinda left out and disregarded, I won't turn my back, I can't if it's something I feel strongly and it is a soul destroying thing sometimes, honestly. It's something I feel we often have little control over. 

One of my friends said I was cold the other day because if someone wrongs me in such a way that I know they're not someone on my wavelength, or they're really negative and I don't want to be around them anymore then they wrong me, I will actually just never talk to them again and/or cut them off completely, I don't care. I really don't, she was like how can you do that? But I'm a bit like, how on earth can you stay with someone that causes you pain, or is negative and hurts you? I can't form attachments with people like that or let them close to me. I would rather be alone than in bad company, people that say that when people claim that the like being alone are lying I find it's actually the case that those people themselves are  co-dependent & possibly need to learn more about toxic relationships because people with that mentality are usually the ones that end up with leeches as friends, or more than friends. They constantly need to be around people to escape themselves so they don't go crazy and I think that's sad, because how can you master yourself and do what's best for you if you're always running from yourself? When something meaningful comes along will you run from that too? Don't be a fool pls. Behave. Anyways, I digress... 

As I was saying,
 I know many people, I'm a friend to everyone but I don't let many people close to me at all and don't consider myself to have many friends. I like it that way, I can go out, have fun, have a chat or a meal with many people that I know are decent people but I'm just not very close to in terms of them not really knowing me or much about me and that's cool. I don't share much about myself ever unless I like you and we're close... I can share views etc but you really have to know me to know me. People that try to figure me out often call me mysterious, but I don't think I am, I am just not really an open book. I'm quite friendly anyways so most people don't even realise they don't really know me which is absolutely fine by me.

Take care, don't be a cunt & don't neglect responsibilities and the people you love. For the sake of you & them. 

All the best,

-Dalanda
Xxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment