Thursday 16 April 2015

Throwback Thursday!

I've not done this in a while, teehee. 


Anyways, the state of affairs on this planet had pissed me of from day one- as demonstrated in this image. 

(Little Dalanda)

Yes, I always look like this. Unless I have something to be happy about, and usually I don't because I'm on this planet and this planet sucks. I don't have resting bitch face, I'm just irritated. Speaking of irritation my stomach fucking kills and I can't sleep, like seriously. You need to calm yourself and stop cramping so I can sleep instead of being woken up by pain. 

I want some chocolate but I can't be bothered to go up to the kitchen :-( ugh, first world problems. This is where I need a nice person to take care of me and make me happy so I can smile. But instead I just have me, myself and I. Meh, I am pretty awesome, except for when I can't be arsed to do things for myself because ouch.


(Big Dalanda) 

Another throwback, I think this is some months old... As you can see, I do smile... Maybe like twice a month or something. 




No comments:

Post a Comment