Wednesday 10 April 2013

Busy, busy, busy!!

Hello darlings!

Sorry this isn't a proper long post or anything, I've just got so much going on now, stressed doesn't even begin to cover it... but anyways I wanted to share a video with you today.

Okay, so as you may (or may not know) my humour is probably nearly as weird as my laugh (for those that haven't heard my laugh it's the kinda thing where people stop laughing at the joke and start laughing at my laugh for, I'm trying to change it but... it's not working. :-( )

BUT, I found this video hillarious and I think, no matter what your sense of humour is you can laugh (or in my case, cackle) along with it! I really hope this video gives you the gift of laughter as when one is stressful, or life becomes too much, sometimes it's good to take a break, relax and just have a good laugh... even by yourself in your room! Laughter really is the best medicine.




I hope you enjoy this and it gives you a really good laugh!

Till next time!


Lots of love,

Dalanda :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment