Saturday 13 April 2013

Pets/Animals...


LOL! Ok, all jokes aside, I think it's true! Animals/pets can understand us and communicate with us and their often a lot smarter than people give them credit. I think it's amazing when you watch shows about different animals (wild and tame) and they are really not that much different from us!

I grew up around cats and dogs so I've always really loved animals and found them so fascinating! I always really enjoyed trips to the zoo! When I was younger, the person my parents paid to look after me had  a dog and two cats and I remeber the dog particularly liked me; he was really friendly and I felt like he understood me- which I'm sure he did! The cats always used to scratch me, and even up till now about 14 or more years later, I'm still not a huge cat person! They're so bitchy sometimes and I don't have much luck with them, but I do think hairless syphnx cats are so cool! I LOVE dogs, they're always friendly and happy to see you!  I can't have one yet, but I'd like to one day! My friends always send me pictures of their pets and I get so jealous because I want to hug them and they're so cute! :-P Okay, that sounds a little weird so I shall end it here...

Till next time!


Kisses,

Dalanda :-) xxx

PS- I got given a hamster from by brother at for christmas some years back





PPS- Look at this Walrus' reaction to getting a birthday cake made from fish!!! :-D

 




No comments:

Post a Comment