Wednesday 3 April 2013

Le Gospel Choir

Soo, I sing in around 5 different choirs or so that cover different styles, genres etc and with being a member or these  choirs we go on trips and tours to different countries and different concert/church etc venues. But this particular choir trip I'm going to post pictures of today is from a Gospel choir trip to Brixton academy where we performed.

I am posting this because my friend looks silly in one of the pictures and it's payback for her changing her profile picture to a nasty slip of me looking like I'd just eaten 24 Hamburgers. :D We're so mature! Anyways, on with the pictures!!

 

On the tuuuube!


If she looks like she's shitting herself, it's probably cause she is. (I had to XL this)


On our way back home (on le tube) . :P



BYEE from the Choir and I! ;-)

Till next time,

Love,

Dalanda  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment