Tuesday 30 April 2013

'He wishes for the cloths of heaven'

Hey guys,

As you might know, I'm quite a big poetry fan! Partly cause (I'll admit) I'm a bit too lazy to read entire novels all the time (and yet I study Advanced Level English Literature T_T). but some poems can capture the moods and the emotions of a thousand words in just a few lines. For me that's a huge skill and the sign of a truly fantastic poet.

I'm not quite ready to share any of my poetry here as A)I've not written very much and B) the last poem I did write was when I was like 15 or something... But anyways  after seeing a few videos of things people call 'whispers' and poetry readings (as after all, poetry was made to be read aloud) I decided to make one of my own and now you can put a voice to a face.... xD

I hope you like it, this one is as the title suggests, this poem 'He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven' by W.B.Yeats and it's one of my favrioute poems ever! If you don't like my voice, I hope you can at least appreciate the poem!

P.S- I know, I suck at editing and I didn't really bother with it all, the emphasis is on the poem xD



*fixed link*

Have a great day whatever you're doing!

Till next time!

 Love,

Dalanda :-) xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment